The Parent Liaisons Program offers free support for any Livingston parent with a child in Washington, Winans, or East Side Schools.
School and life are hard for many right now.
- How is your child or children?
- How are YOU?
- Do you have questions about school?
- Do you have questions about community resources?
- Do you have questions about your child's development?
We can help! We will...
- Listen to you!
- Explore your questions and challenges with kindness.
- Find resources for you.
- Get answers for you.
- Talk to you on the phone.
- Meet you at school.
- Meet you at a coffee shop.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Winans or Washington Families
- Contact Rebecca Loughrie
- fax 406-823-6356
East Side Families
- Contact Amy Clark
- fax 406-823-6356
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Learn the common mental health concerns for youth and young adults.
- Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health and substance abuse problems.
- Saturday, March 13. 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Free. Plus $20 gift cards for all who attend.
- Limited to 10 participants. Register soon.
- Circle of Security
- A parenting workshop about You, your Child, and your Relationship.
- A healthy, secure attachment yields better relationships, better physical health, better mental health, and success in school and life.
- 6 Tuesdays. Noon - 1:45 PM. Feb 23 - Apr 6. Skipping Mar 30.
- Limited to 6 parents. Register soon.
Parent 2 Parent
We are excited to launch our first parent support group. Parent 2 Parent (P2P) is a support group that encourages families with special needs children to share their challenges, support each other and ask questions. P2P is a safe space to be vulnerable and honest. No judgment. No shame. P2P is hosted by Community Health Partners in Livingston, MT.
To join, just send a blank email (no subject, no body) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an automated email prompting you to confirm your subscription.
Questions? Contact John Gregory at email@example.com or 406-823-6356.
Parent Liaisons Clinic